Lolita hair is complex indeed and knowing how they get their hair to stay pin-straight all day is somewhat of a mystery to Lolita noobs, so here is your Guide 101 to this amazing style!
Step by Step Edit
- Wash your hair with same-style shampoo and conditioner. Try not to use ones for staright hair. I advise Alberto Balsam Sumer Fruits for an easy and inexpensive way to get glorious hair.
- Blow-dry your hair upside down and brush it out as you do so.
- Brush your locks into position and put it into two parts - upper and lower.
- Put your flat-irons on for around 20 minutes and spritz your hair with a heat protecting spray that ensures your hair retains it's lustrous shine and sheen.
- Slowly pull the iron down a thin amount of hair and make sure it's straight. Then repeat with the whole lower portion.
- Slowly put the upper layer down and spray it with the heat-spray. Make sure that your hair is dry.
- Use the irons to go over it.
- Put in heat-proof extensions that suit your hair tone. This is optional but make its thicker and longer.